If you are looking for Best Sewer Ejector Pump
You are in the right place. Our Experts made a top 10 list for you. Take a look –
We found thousand of reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Best Best Sewer Ejector Pump
and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best Sewer Ejector Pump
- 3/4 hp; max. Flow rate is 6200 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 28ft. of vertical height.
- 2 in. discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids.
- Durable Rugged cast iron construction with 10' power cord length.
- Great Performance: 3/4 HP submersible sewage ejector pump features efficient an oil-filled split capacitor motor with high flow. It can pump up to 6400 GPH or lift water up to 29ft vertically, perfect for residential sewage and septic systems. It can work in harsh environments and offer long service life
- Auto/Manual Operation: Adjustable mechanical float switch automatically turns on/off the pump depending on water level in sump basin or septic pit. Standard 10' power cords with piggy-back plug allow automatic operation of this electric sewage pump. DO NOT lift the pump by the power cord or it will be damaged permanently
- Durable & Clog-resistant Design: This heavy-duty dirty water pump is equipped with rugged cast iron casing, reinforced engineered non-clogging vortex impeller and 2'' NPT discharge, capable of passing 2" diameter solids. As a waterproof effluent pump, it's ideal for basements or below grade installations
- 1/2 HP Sewage pump moves up to 4,800 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Rugged cast iron construction; 10' cord length
- Tethered float switch to automatically turn the pump on/off.
- Pumps up to 4800 gallons per hour,, pumps water up to 25 vertical feet
- 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump with Vertical Float Switch; 2 in. discharge; 2 in. solids handling; non-clogging vortex impeller
- 19 in. x 30 in. 30 gallon structural foam basin, 4 In. rubber inlet hub fits DWV schedule 40/80 pip, 2 In. discharge and vent, built-in torque stops
- 1/2 hp; max. Flow rate is 6200 gallons per hour; 3240 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Durable, cast iron submersible sewage pump
- 2 in. Npt discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids
- Manufacturer: Liberty Pumps
- Country of Manufacturer: United States
- Zoeller Waste-Mate 267 is a heavy-duty submersible sewage, effluent, or dewatering pump with 1/2 HP
- Ideal for residential & commercial use; Passes 2" spherical solid waste with plastic impeller
- Float-operated sewage pump with a 2-pole mechanical switch & non-clogging vortex impeller design
- Compatible with most sump pumps
- Large floats detect 1/4 in. water level rises, automatically activating the sump pump
- Second float provides additional protection to ensure automatic pump activation
- Factory pre-assembled - Fully automatic operation
- Quick Tree technology allows quick inspection and removal of float switch without disconnecting the plumbing
- Oil-filled motor with thermal-overload protection
- For use with Jackel-SF20, SF22, SF30, and FLARE45 basins
- Heavy duty construction
- Reusable PVC seal
- 1/3 HP submersible thermoplastic sump pump, handles 3/8 inch solids, vertical float switch
- Will handle temperatures up to 120 degree F
- 15-inch x 13.5-inch corrosion resistant structural foam basin with gasket sealed air tight cover
- BUILT TO LAST: This automatic heavy duty cast iron pump is ideal for use in residential sewage and septic systems
- AUTOMATIC OPERATION: Integrated contractor-preferred snap-action piggy-back switch; activates when water reaches 10 to 12 inches, shuts off when water drops down to 6 to 8 inches
- CLOG-RESISTANT DESIGN: capable of passing 2-inch diameter semi-solids